Welcome to TBMOPA
Safety Community Advocacy
Why You Should Join TBMOPA
The TBM Owners and Pilots Association exists for owners and operators of the Daher TBM aircraft. The objective of the organization is to promote safety and provide an opportunity to maximize the pleasure and utility of the ownership experience.
- Access to members-only forums and the expertise of fellow TBM owners, pilots and instructors
- Valuable training & safety seminars
- Direct answers to technical and operational questions, including input from experts at Daher.
- Opportunity to attend the annual TBMOPA convention
- Networking and social interaction with other owners, pilots and industry experts
Indispensable training and safety seminars throughout the year, and an annual convention that’s not to be missed.
UNLOCK ACCESS to our TBMOPA Forum
Our active forums are one of the best perks of membership. Some of the latest activity…
- Thank you TBMOPA! I just called ahead to check FBO prices for a planned Monday stop at SBA. With TBMOPA’s new Signature discount, parking at Signature is actually relatively cheap.…
- As part of tracking accidents and incidents in the TBM fleet, I notice how many occur during seemingly benign taxi operations. I am aware of 6 such incidents in the…
- After just over two years without a fatality in the TBM fleet, we lost one of our own today. News reports of a TBM crash shortly after takeoff from KLDH…
- Maybe it is just me, but I would have really appreciated a list of useful accessories for inside the plane and/or the hanger when acquiring a TBM. Here is my…
Supports Nationwide TBM Safety Seminars and Aviation Education
The TBMOPA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charity organized to keep TBM pilots safe and to safeguard the future of aviation through selected scholarships for tomorrow’s pilots.
The TBMOPA Foundation runs a program of TBM Safety Seminars and also developed the TIPS advanced training program which is now offered free of charge to all TBM pilots attending recurrent training at SimCom.
In addition the Foundation provides support for aviation education such as scholarships for disabled individuals and veterans to learn to fly through the non-profit Able Flight association.