TBMOPA is a vast arena to convey and exchange information to make
all members safer, offer cost savings on maintenance and convenience
to incredible information
- Get the latest information on ADs and how they affect you.
- Direct ombudsman to Daher, Simcom and all the service
- Training and safety seminars throughout the year.
- Direct access to technical and operational documentation.
- Direct interaction through the website to answer almost
instantly any safety or service related questions.
- Direct access to Mentors to help you learn the ins and outs
of your new plane .
- Direct access to suppliers and manufacturers to solve and
improve reoccurring expenses or maintenance intervals.
- Direct access to special procedures and offerings.
- Access to new products and services.
- The voice of many owners helping you solve your problem.
- Outstanding membership website to ask and answer all your
questions by other members as well as experts input from Daher, SimCom, TSI and other suppliers.
- Easy access to unbelievable forums, files, photos and data.
- Immediate access to important issues and first hand
knowledge of what affects your plane.
- A full time Association director with knowledge of your
plane to help answer any issues.
- A fantastic annual convention with training and maintenance
seminars, safety and accident seminars, friendships and
TBMOPA Member Programs:
TBMOPA/ Simcom Training Program
Any current TBMOPA member who schedules and attends a TBM initial
or recurrent course will receive the option of an additional 2 hours
of complimentary TBM simulator instruction.
This enhancement to your TBMOPA membership has a retail value of
$1,000, and this is a great way to enhance your simulator training
experience! The two hours of bonus simulator time can be used
anytime within one year of completing a Simcom TBM course, (on a
space available basis).
Discounted Membership in NBAA
NBAA will offers a discounted membership to
all TBMOPA members who are not currently members of NBAA. Normal membership
in NBAA starts at $325 for those who own aircraft less than 12,500 lbs.
We strongly encourage TBMOPA members to participate in the
NBAA to add our voice to those who advocate general and business
aviation. If you are a TBMOPA Member, please click
here for more information.
TBMOPA Insurance Program
TBMOPA members can now save as much as $1,500 or more on their insurance
premium! Participating insurance underwriters are offering "no
claims renewal bonuses or premium credits" for the completion of the
safety seminars offered at our annual conventions. Please
here for more information.
TBMOPA Fueling Program
TBMOPA and Universal Weather and
Aviation, Inc. (UVair) have developed a co-branded fueling card
which gives additional fuel and other discounts which is another
advantage to TBMOPA Members. Fuel prices are very competitive and
dynamic but UVair has established addition fuel discounts unique to
TBMOPA. These discounts will average 5-10 cents per gallon beyond
the already discounted UVair fuel services. Additionally, Universal
Weather offers many other aviation services with special pricing for
the TBMOPA cardholder.
Click Here for more info.